quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2008

In a Jerry Maguire way...

Terrível dia o de hoje... pensava ela... E a consciência a ele dizia-lhe... "You've gotta be fair with her!!".... enquanto isso ela ia sonhando... pensava de si para si... de si para os outros... de si para todos aqueles a quem ia virando as costas e dizendo "não"... "I love him... I love him, I love him...for the man he wants to be... And I love him for the man he almost is! I love him..."... E na verdade, mesmo longe... ele ouvia-a... e sabia... sabia de tudo... "She's got a secret garden with everything you want, with everything you need"... e seguia a sua vida... E enquanto eles sabiam que "we should do something about it now...", ele solucionava com um "we have to break up..."...e ele sabia... ela sabia "this is uneasy for me"... e no entanto...
"
No fim..."I'm looking for my wife!"... e ele sabia que sempre a tinha tido na mão... na verdade talvez nunca a tivesse visto por ali... sabia que existia... até àquele dia... em que sentiu a falta dela... e ela não estava... "I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that? This used to be my speciality. You know, I was good in the living room. They'd send me in there, I'd do it alone. And now I just... I don't know. But tonight, our little project, our company, had a very big night. A very, very big night. But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you. I missed my wife. We live in a cynical world, a cynical, cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You complete me. And if I just had..." Nessa altura já era tarde... "Shut up. Just shut up.....You had me at hello. You had me at hello."
E foi-se!...

Sem comentários: